If I could choose one way to spend the day, it would be exploring a city. Whether it’s somewhere new or a place I’ve been to dozens of time, there’s always new adventures to be discovered. Arts, culture, and life lie around every corner. For a successful day, it’s crucial to bring along the a few essentials.
- Bring sunglasses. It may not even be THAT sunny, but with glares coming off of every passing car and building, you’ll be happy you had them.
- Download Uber and Transit. This gives you access to every possible form of transportation the city has to offer.
- Following the apps, make sure to pack a phone charger, so you can actually benefit from them.
- Your favorite lipstick. After a few cups of coffee, impulse macarons, and lunch, you’ll be ready to reapply.
- Satchel style purse. Whether you’re shopping or exploring a museum, worrying about your purse is the last thing you’ll want to be focusing on. This style allows for maximum movement and safety as it’s strapped around you.
Coat: $26 SheInside/Buffalo Exchange/Top: $25 H&M/Pants: $25 Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th